A few weeks ago, I sent out an Instagram poll to see if anyone would be interested in gift guides for this Holiday season! Due to stated interest, I’ve compiled some gifts that would be excellent for your loved ones!
I especially know the difficulty of finding a gift for the woman who has everythingggg. This should help with that! 🙂
- bkr Water Bottle
- Dear Mushka Necklace: I highly recommend checking out this whole collection! Each necklace has a Bible verse associated with it, making it easy to personalize. And everything is just so pretty!
- IPhone Case from Moglea
- Chambray Notebook from Appointed Co.
- Luisa Clutch from Nisolo: A beautiful clutch from an awesome company. Go check it out!
- Stasher Bag
- Espresso Mug in Cashmere Blue
- Cultivate by Lara Casey: I love following Lara and find her so encouraging! This book is one of my favorites.
- Downtown Booties from Thursday Boot Co.: Just look at them.
- Daily Simplified Planner by Emily Ley: Anyone who knows me knows this is my FAVORITE and ONLY planner I’ll use. I’m committed for life. It’s a game changer! P.S. These are going fast!
A few years into this whole marriage thing, and getting gifts for my husband is still hard for me. So I asked my husband himself, who happens to have great style and here’s what we came up with:
- Black Traveler Backpack from Mitscoots: This company is incredible and has a mission that means so much to me!
- Hango Lunch Box
- Leather Money Clip
- West Crew in Pale Grey from Roamers: AKA his new favorite sweater
- Duluth Trading Co. Buck Naked Underwear: You might as well just throw out all his underwear and replace them with these. My husband is never going back!
- Cologne by Fulton & Roarke
- Leuchtturm1917 Journal
- IPhone Leather Folio
- Pilot Fountain Pen
- Upstate Stock Deerskin Gloves
FOR THE PUP
It’s no secret I love my pup, and I’m guessing yours will love this too. But if your dog is anything like mine, this might not last long, ha! You can always opt for a tasty treat instead!
If you’d rather not deal with the lines or want to make it super easy for yourself, I highly recommend Boxfox. This is not an ad in any way, I just love the items they have! They also do a great job of updating their inventory constantly. This is what I use for my client gifts when I’m crunched for time or need to send from afar.
IT’S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS
And remember, sometimes you don’t have to spend a penny to give the best gift of all. One thing I’ve learned is that simply taking the time to be with someone or sharing an experience is just as meaningful. Here are some of my favorite ways to do that: baking cookies, playing a card game/doing a puzzle, laughing by the fire, or sharing a meal, etc. It’s the little things and as you gift, may you remember the purpose of it all!
Cheers to you this Holiday season!